Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lazy day

'Exercise program for geriatric population'

that's my title for tomorrow presentation and i'm still doing nothing right now..juz YM with my cayang, find business opportunity, eat 'roti telur' and watch my nephew kicking ball. he only 3 years old but he kicks better than his 9 year old 'kaki bangku' brother,huhu.

ok, now is 12.21pm and i still not shower yet,haha! today is my lazy lazy day and i dont want to go out at all. working and study at the same time make me feel very fatigue, tired and dizzy. last night i had some discussion with my cayang n he advise me to quit working n focus my study for this time. i agree with him but i still want to find some part time, flexible, less tired job to pay my cute kelisa and mxs broadband every month, huhu.. lot of things that cross my mind..

1. be a part time kindergarten teacher at my mum's place.
2. setup office cleaning services
3. sell lingerie / bust firming cream (my cousins' crazy idea)
4. sell home made soap

ok want to stop typing now because i'm so hot and really need to shower,huhu..

No comments:

Post a Comment