Thursday, April 8, 2010

two things made me upset today..

i'm a bit upset today.. about two things. first, i went to TA One Tower this evening 3pm bcoz someone called me said that he got my number from jobstreet and ask me to come to hear the briefing about job camp on last monday. i'm not really interested so i'm not going on that day. but then he called again and asked me to go and juz hear the briefing. then i said ok la, i'm going today(wondering what type of company that begging their job candidates to go for briefing). i asked what actually these program about? he said that u will be given training for two months and after that u are guaranteed to get a job with salary range abt RM1800++.. then i said ok, i'm going.

when i juz get there, one guys (he also the candidate) give me a form to fill up. then suddenly come a girls with beautiful feet (she wear short skirts, everyone notice it, dont think me lesbian ok, i'm straight, haha) give some briefing. erm actually this 2-months program is like professional diploma abt communication bla..bla..bla.. they will teach u english communication skills and wht so ever ( i dont remember it), with RM500 allowance a month. she said we are also guaranteed with a job after that. are u sure? then one girl ask whether we can choose the company? she said no, it is depend if the company got vacancy or not at that time..erm this statement made me curious, wondering if there is no job available at that time?huhu..

then the girl with the beautiful legs said if we are not interested, we can go home now, i'll give u 5 minute to think. after she said that, all the candidates takes their bags and go home.. thats the funny part, and the most funny part is when i'm looking at the girl's face,haha.

that the first thing that made me upset.. the 2nd things happen after that...

after leaving that place, i'm going to klcc (opposites with it) and changing my clothes and drink ribena. i sms my cayang said that i'm waiting him there (he juz working nearby klcc). what makes me upset is i'm still wondering that is he really likes me? is he interested with me? or maybe it is only my feeling? we met, eating together, sitting besides the pools and chatting. then i realize something, when we are talking, i'm looking at him all the time but he never looking at me, i mean eye contact. i dont know why but it makes me upset. it makes me feel that he is not interested with me, or mybe he want to hide something from me? when we want to go home, he juz saying bye2 and juz go without looking back. why dont at least he says something romantic that will make me feel happy and insist to see him again? or maybe he loves me but he dont know how to show it?

guys, when u love a woman, show your love, dont think that girl will understand what is inside your heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment