Monday, May 3, 2010

interview day,huhu

today i got interview with UiTM Sports Centre for post Sports Officer S41.. looking at the schedule..

1. fitness test or bleep test
2. writing test.. again???
3. interview

bleep test.. juz got level 4-2, quite ok for general population, but not ok for athlete. i need to re-join my aerobic class again!!!i'm exhausted....

writing test...
1. write your greatest strength..
2. what qualities do u expect for a person in a team..
amende nye nih?? i'm so tired of my bleep test and now they expecting me to write two essays!!OMG..

i feel like my brain jammed, stuck, no idea at all.. physical + mental exhausted!

interview.. describe ur self...discuss about football development in Malaysia, i hate this topic!!
can i juz say there's no hope for Malaysian Footballers??cruel, hahaha..

i finish my interview day at 3.30pm, drive to puchong and found out the house is locked, so drive to my mum's kindergarten.. park the car..

4.30pm-find a comfort place and sleep..zzzzz

6.45pm - wake up, take bath and rushing to tuition centre..

8.00pm - don't know what to teach, so my students, it's quiz time!:p

10.30pm - at home, eat tomyam, yummy!!

11.15pm - facebook-ing

12.00am - feel really tired, but still facebook-ing, check my email, blogging...

1.00am - still chatting with MBA (married but available).. name: secret :p

1.30am - i should sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment